- To ensure your felines good health all must have current vaccinations. We will need to see your cats animal health booklet.
- Please always report to the office before checking your cats in or out.
- We supply bedding and food. However, if you would like to supply your own food/bedding/treats/toys you are welcome to do so. Our furry friends often like something familiar from home.
- The menu, when holidaying with us, is Black Hawk premium food (although you are welcome to bring in your own, specific cat food)
- We are happy to administer medication if required for an additional $1 per application. If you bring medication, please have this clearly labelled and hand them to the person in the office when you check in, with detailed instructions.
- Cats must be older than 5 months
- We do not accept entire male cats (Tom cats)
- We do not offer a cat-grooming service, but will brush as necessary during long-term stays
- Should we need to take your pet to the vet, there will be a $45 minimum charge - we will attempt to first contact you for approval
- If you collect your cat a day or two earlier than planned, we may still need to charge you for the full booking period, especially during peak seasons.
Thank you for the wonderful care you gave Finn while we were away on holiday for two and a half weeks. It’s so lovely to be able to go and know he’s so well looked after and happy. He loves coming to stay with you – John & Jill